*******PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION FIRST ITS REALLY IMPORTANT*******
This form is for CUSTOM (non standard) items only. For pricing on standard items please reach out to our customer service team or browse our website.
*** PERSONAL/SINGLE CUSTOM PROJECTS ARE BOOKED THROUGH SEPTEMBER 2022 ***
- Customized OE, Commercial, Military and production RFQs are being accepted under the Defense production Act
- Small customs we might be able to squeeze in, lets see what you have.
- You will receive an email confirmation minutes after filling out the form. If you did not, check your spam and trash folders. If you do not see the confirmation, that means the form was not submitted or you may have entered your email address incorrectly.
- We respond by email to every RFQ within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays). If you do not see a response AND you have email confirmation from your form check your spam and trash folders.
- All custom correspondence MUST be in writing by email. This maintains an email chain and keeps everything straight.
- We are currently unable to quote retrofits or any project that may require custom circuit boards or CAN/LAN inputs due to the global electronic shortage.
CLOCKS: We are currently unable to quote clocks at this time due to the unavailability of the clock mechanism.
Now that things are returning to a somewhat normal state, we are slowly bringing some custom work back. Items that require custom boards my not be able to be completed due to board and parts shortages by our suppliers. Let's see what you have and we will do our best to come up with something. Lead times are a bit longer on custom work with projects starting 3-5 weeks out and build times averaging 5-9 weeks from there.
We are unfortunately un-able to quote retrofits as board and parts availability are in a constant uncertain state at this time.
All custom work is built to specifications and is not returnable for refund or credit under any circumstances. Any work performed on a custom basis that is cancelled is subject to any fees, time and any associated costs. This may be deducted from any deposit received in the event of a cancellation at any point. Special order or fabricated parts constructed or purchased during the custom process for customer specific projects are the responsibility of the customer. By agreeing to a deposit, you agree to the terms stated above.